Comments: New Mexico Bound

I know I voted for Kerry here in Tyler town.

Posted by Cthulhugus at October 29, 2004 02:58 PM

What happened? Are they redistricting down there again? hehehee

Seriously, have fun and good luck.

Posted by Keith at October 29, 2004 03:46 PM

Have a safe trip. Good luck!

Posted by texprodigy at October 29, 2004 03:54 PM

Go on with your bad selves and have fun!

Posted by Melissa at October 29, 2004 06:49 PM

Byron,

I will be in Albuquerque Sunday with a group of volunteer attorneys from Fort Worth. We will be doing our part in the DNC's Voter Protection Program.

Good Luck,

MARIO

Posted by Mario Perez at October 31, 2004 01:36 AM

Living in the midst of bush country can be discouraging. I'm glad I found your site. My two children are finally old enough to vote. Tuesday a.m. we plan a celebratory outing to cancel out three of the rabid rightwingers votes in our area and hopefully just say no to four more years of Bush and that behemoth, Arlene Wohlgemuth, who claims to be pro-family but only if they're rich families who don't need health insurance for their kids. I'm appalled by the way the righters must fear-monger in order to get votes. All the while they claim the right to invade individual's bedrooms and bodies. Recently, I've had fairly intelligent republicans tell me that Democrats believe in forced abortions (comparing it to China's methods of population control), that Democrats demand homosexuals adopt babies and that we want all Bibles destroyed. What fools believe this drivel? That is how the republicans justify their gestapo tactics. Did anyone catch the cartoon on SNL last night? John McCain banging his head against the wall everytime he must speak in support of Bush. It was great. I wonder what they have on McCain, anyhow? Thanks for this opportunity. I really believe we have a chance!!

Posted by Barbara, TX Democrat at October 31, 2004 10:48 PM