Comments: I'm a Dean Delegate

Congratulates, Andrea! I'm up here in Potter County, Amarillo, and I'm also a Dean delegate to our county convention. Unfortunately the line was not long in our Republican part of the state, but at least I get to stand up one more time for Howard.

BTW, no criminal conspiracy here that I see.

Posted by Barry Cochran at March 9, 2004 10:28 PM

Ricky, keep your threats to yourself. I have no interest in your asinine legal aspirations. There is no criminal enterprise--not here, anyway. If you want high legal drama, watch Law and Order. It's probably on TNT right now. You are ridiculous, and unless you have something substantial to say, don't waste my time. I hope you know where I stand. I am through responding to your sophomoric court fantasies. Copy all you want--you obviously have a lot of time on your hands.

Posted by Andrea M. at March 9, 2004 10:33 PM

Thanks, Barry! Keep up the good work! :) Maybe I'll see ya at the state convention!

Posted by Andrea M. at March 9, 2004 10:35 PM

What was with those looooonnnnng, badly worded resolutions??

Posted by AustinGirl172 at March 9, 2004 10:39 PM

Congrats Andrea!
I am a Dean delegate to the county convention too. Up here in Pflugerville, we had 6 show up for the caucus, with 5 Dean supporters and 1 undecided. The movement continues...

Posted by xerixes at March 9, 2004 11:03 PM

I'm a Dean delegate out in Gillespie County. There were only 13 Dean votes county wide but there were 9 people signed in at the convention out of 33 for Dean, a couple for Kerry, the rest uncommitted. I'll write more tomorrow.

Posted by Karl-T. in TX at March 9, 2004 11:10 PM

Ricky needs some sedatives. Go Andrea.

Posted by Melissa at March 9, 2004 11:13 PM

Ricky Vandal has been deleted and banned. His type of threats and personal attacks against the members of this weblog are not welcome, and I will delete and ban him again if he attempts to post in the future.

Posted by Byron L at March 10, 2004 02:42 AM

Now Ricky is invading other blogs and making obsessive sounding acusations against the owners of this place.

Posted by Jay at March 10, 2004 05:43 PM

WTF is Ricky and why is he threat-commenting on our nice little boring lefty blog?

Posted by Baze at March 26, 2004 11:35 PM